Top Flight Deals to Fort Lauderdale
* Travel dates Jun 08-Jul 07. Fares updated on: 4/29/2017 at 3:19 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale
The coastal city of Fort Lauderdale situated on the Atlantic Ocean is famous world over as the “Venice of America” because of its network of meandering waterways. It is one of the most picturesque destinations in the world quite popular with spring break vacationers. The port city of Fort Lauderdale is a major stop for thousands of boats and yachts, thus earning it the nickname of “Yachting Capital of the World”. The city is blessed with nature’s bounty and is a prime attraction for tourists coming here to enjoy its pristine beaches and watching luxury yachts. A vacation in Fort Lauderdale is most sought after and is undoubtedly a pleasant experience.
The two cities – Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale – are well connected to each other with many airlines providing nonstop and one-stop flights here. The distance of 2340 miles takes flights from Los Angeles (LAX) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL) approximately 4 hours and 40 minutes to reach. Major airlines operating flights between the two cities include Virgin America, Delta Air Lines, US Airways, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines and many others.
A strong air network connects Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale quite well. Some of the interesting facts about this city pair will add to your knowledge. These facts are the following:
- 49 percent of nonstop flights are operated by Virgin America
- Airlines flying directly between LAX and FLL provide 5,497 seats every week
- 37 flights are conducted between the two cities every week
- 43 percent of all flights make arrivals during early morning hours
- 43 percent of all flights depart from LAX during night hours
- The shortest flight distance between LAX and FLL is 2342 miles
- About 306 minutes is the average flight time between the two cities
- The shortest flight duration is offered by Delta Air Lines
Want to fly from Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale? Cheap airfares to Fort Lauderdale are available when you book with Fare Buzz. Contact one of our travel experts today!