Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to San Juan
San Juan is a popular Caribbean destination. Capital of Puerto Rico, the city is flocked by hundreds of travelers each day out to explore its wealth of natural resources. The city offers a lot to travelers to indulge in during their holiday to this world famous beach destination. Of the many attractions that grace the city, some of the few names include Isla Verde, Old San Juan, La Fortaleza, The Camuy River Cave Park, The Museum of Art of Puerto Rico, and Fortín de San Gerónimo del Boquerón.
The city of San Juan shares a strong air network with the rest of the world. Many airlines operate flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to San Juan (SJU). US Airways, Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, and United Airlines are a few carriers that provide smooth connections on the one-way route. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) serves the gorgeous Californian city. On the other hand, San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Airport (SJU) and San Juan Isla Grande Airport (SIG) both serve the Puerto Rican capital.
Let us look at some of the lesser-known facts about the city pair:
- San Juan is almost 3,377 miles away from Los Angeles
- It takes about 6 hours, 7 minutes to fly to the Caribbean destination
- Approximately 315 flights depart from Los Angeles for San Juan every week
- Not less than 10 airlines operate flights on this one-way route
- New York is a preferred stopover destination en-route San Juan from Los Angeles
Travelers who are keen to book cheap flights from Los Angeles to San Juan can contact one of our travel experts at Fare Buzz!