Top Flight Deals to Manila
* Travel dates May 31-Jun 30. Fares updated on: 4/23/2017 at 1:23 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Manila
Manila, the capital of Philippines, is a vibrant, pulsating metropolis offering amazing vistas of this vast Southeast Asian country. If you want to know what Philippines is all about, its multifaceted culture, its people and its local color, just head to Manila. The city will simply amaze you. A premier gateway to several tourist destinations and islands in the south and north of Philippines, Manila, or rather Metro Manila, has it all what tourists might be looking for. The city is home to varied attractions suiting everybody’s interest. History and culture buffs are fascinated with the museums, churches and theatres. For souvenir-hunters and shoppers, endless surprises are in store at the antique shops, flea markets, boutiques and malls. With all these and much more, Manila is undoubtedly a must-visit if you are looking for a great vacation.
Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL), also called Manila International Airport, is well connected with many airlines providing flights services out of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Apart from the national carrier Philippine Airlines, the city is being served by a number of airlines from Los Angeles including American Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines and others. Los Angeles International Airport ranks among the top five U.S. airports in terms of passenger traffic. Other airports serving the Los Angeles region include LA/Ontario International Airport, Long Beach Airport, John Wayne Airport and Bob Hope Airport. In Manila, Ninoy Aquino International Airport is the primary hub. However, the city is also served by Clark International Airport from where mostly low-cost carriers operate.
A strong flight network keeps Manila well connected with Los Angeles. Here are some of the important facts that you must also know about this city pair, which includes:
- 23 airlines provide flights services between Los Angeles and Manila
- Philippine Airlines operates most nonstop flights between the two cities
- 40 flights every week operate between LAX and MNL
- 320,355 seats are available on a daily basis on Los Angeles-Manila route
- The shortest flight distance between the two cities is 7,843 miles, and is operated by Hawaiian Airlines
- All Nippon Airways operates 3 one-stop flights between Los Angeles and Manila
- The most popular connection for one-stop flights on Los Angeles-Manila route is Hong Kong
Planning to travel between Los Angeles and Manila? Cheap airfares to Manila are available when booking with Fare Buzz. Contact one of our travel experts today!