Top Flight Deals to Sydney
* Travel dates Jan 19-Feb 14. Fares updated on: 12/8/2018 at 2:18 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Sydney
Sydney, the harbor city of Australia, is one of the best destinations in Australia. The city offers endless indoor and outdoor activities to scores of tourists visiting here year after year. The famous Bondi Beach continues to be a constant attraction for the visitors. Some of the famous sightseeing opportunities here include the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, and many more. Sydney is absolutely a must-visit destination!
Many airlines keep Sydney well connected with Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport (SYD), the main gateway to Australia, is served by major airlines from Los Angeles. These include Qantas Airways, Virgin Australia, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Air New Zealand, Japan Airlines and more.
Los Angeles and Sydney are well connected with each other through a strong flight network. Some of the interesting facts about this city pair will keep you informed better. These are as follows:
- Flight distance from Los Angeles and Sydney is 7479 miles
- The flight time between Los Angeles and Sydney is approximately 14 hours and 35 minutes
- 31 airlines provide flights services between the two cities
- The two cities share between themselves 366 flights per week
- Most nonstop flights is operated by American Airlines
- 350,836 seats are offered to the passengers on a daily basis
Planning to fly from Los Angeles to Sydney? Fare Buzz will help you book cheap airfares to Sydney. Contact our travel experts today!