Top Flight Deals to Orlando
* Travel dates Nov 28-Dec 28. Fares updated on: 10/21/2018 at 4:35 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Orlando
Orlando is a famous tourist resort in the state of Florida. The city is always brimming with happy and cheerful travelers out to explore the gorgeous locales of this charming city. Many tourist attractions grace its premises and entice travelers from all parts of the world to visit here. Of the many interesting places of interest, some of the preferred names include The Universal Orlando Resort, Disney's Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom Park, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Typhoon Lagoon, and Disney's Hollywood Studios. The city caters to the needs of different types of travelers visiting here. Young and old alike can have a fun filled and cheerful time in this Florida city.
Various airlines operate service to this Florida destination. Travelers can book cheap tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Orlando (ORL) through carriers like Delta Air Lines, US Airways, United Airlines, and Alaska Airlines. Apart from these airlines, which provide nonstop connectivity on this one-way route, airlines like Virgin America, Frontier Airlines, AirTran Airways too offer service. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) serves the city of Los Angeles while Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL) serve the Florida city.
Some of the lesser-known facts about the city pair comprise:
- The city of Orlando is 2,202 miles away from Los Angeles
- It takes about 4 hours, 17 minutes to arrive in the Florida city from Los Angeles
- Overall, 214,854 seats are available each day from Los Angeles to Orlando
- At least 15 airlines operate service on this one-way route
- About 563 flights fly from the Californian city to Orlando each week
- Chicago consists of the preferred stopover destination between the city pair