Top Flight Deals to Johannesburg
* Travel dates May 12-Jun 11. Fares updated on: 3/30/2020 at 1:36 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Johannesburg
Johannesburg is a popular city in the African nation of South Africa. The city is vibrant, cosmopolitan, and colorful. A traveler’s paradise, the city is flocked by millions of visitors each year. Joeys, Joburg, Jozi, Joni, Jhb, and eGoli are a few names that represent this lovely city. A wealthy city, it offers solace to the travelers seeking adventure in the lap of the nature. Though it is blessed with several attractions, some of the best names here include Gold Reef City, Montecas, The Apartheid Museum, Cradle of Humankind, Lion Park, and Johannesburg Zoo.
Many airlines unite this gorgeous city with the rest of the world. However, airlines that offers connections from Los Angeles (LAX) to Johannesburg (JNB) include Turkish Airlines, South African Airways, Emirates, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, united Airlines, Brussels Airlines, and Air France. The city of Los Angeles is served by Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). On the other hand, OR Tambo international Airport (JNB) caters to the flyers in the city of Johannesburg.
Some little known facts about these two cities include:
- The distance from Los Angeles to Johannesburg is almost 10,367 miles
- It takes about 21 hours, 14 minutes to fly from the Californian city to the popular South African gateway
- London serves as the most popular stopover destination from Los Angeles to Johannesburg
- Almost 242 flights depart for Johannesburg from Los Angeles on a weekly basis
- About 280,798 seats are available across classes to fly to Johannesburg from Los Angeles
For cheap tickets from Los Angeles to Johannesburg, travelers can contact one of our travel experts in Fare Buzz today!