Cheap Tickets from New York to Accra
Accra, the capital city of Ghana, is also the main hub for tourism, culture and commerce in the country. Accra is gaining popularity as an emerging beach destination. With its bustling markets, world-class museums and historical monuments, Accra is ready to enthrall the tourists here.
Accra’s Kotoka International Airport (ACC) keeps the city well connected with New York (NYC) and many other U.S. cities. Prominent airlines providing flights to Accra from New York include Alitalia, British Airways, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Arik Air and Turkish Airlines.
Here are some interesting facts about this city pair being provided. Knowing them beforehand your travel is always advantageous. These facts are the following:
- The flight duration from New York to Accra is 10 hours 45 minutes
- Brussels Airlines operates the shortest flight between New York and Accra. The shortest flight distance is 6,967 miles
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operates the largest aircraft on New York-Accra route. The aircraft being currently flown is a 328-seat Boeing 777
- Airlines offering flights between New York and Accra are offering a total of 109,489 seats on a daily basis
- Delta Air Lines with its 50-seater CRJ is operating the smallest aircraft between New York and Accra
- A total of 8 airlines are conducting flights between New York and Accra
- United Airlines is providing most one-stop flights on New York-Accra route
- For one-stop flights to connect between the two cities, the popular destination with travelers is London
- Delta Air Lines is providing 19 one-stop flights on New York-Accra route
Searching for best deals for travel between New York and Accra? Our travel experts at Fare Buzz are always ready to help you get cheap airfares to Accra. Book online or call at 1.888.808.4123 today.