Cheap Tickets from New York to Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is a popular beach destination on the East Coast. Located on the mighty Atlantic in the state of Florida, the city is flocked by the West Coasters especially during the harsh winter months. Even otherwise travelers from different parts of the world throng this sun and sand destination for unlimited fun throughout the year. Many popular attractions grace the premises of this beautiful city. However, some of the most popular names include The Museum of Discovery and Science, Stranahan House, South Beach, The Parker Playhouse, and Lockhart Stadium.
Airports like John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York Newark Airport (EWR), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA) serve the city of New York and pave way for domestic and international travelers to arrive here. Fort Lauderdale International (FLL) is the only airport that serves the city of Fort Lauderdale. Airlines like Spirit Airlines, US Airways, JetBlue Airways, and Delta Air Lines provide non-stop service to the Florida city from New York.
Some interesting facts about the city pair include:
- **The distance between New York and Fort Lauderdale is about 1,069 miles
- **It takes approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes to fly from New York (NYC) to the Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- **On an average 187 flights depart from New York to Fort Lauderdale each week
- **Fascinatingly, 41 percent of the flights depart for Fort Lauderdale during the morning hours
- **JetBlue leads the route and offers 33 percent or 62 direct flights to Fort Lauderdale
- **Per week, 28,826 flights depart New York for Fort Lauderdale
Fare Buzz, the New York based Travel Management Company specializes in cheap tickets. You should contact us for current deals and discounts running on fares to Fort Lauderdale.