Cheap Tickets from New York to London
London is a thriving city in the United Kingdom. The capital city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe and the country. Tourists from different parts of the world flock to the city for fun, adventure, and beyond. Beautiful and modern, Londoners are proud of the association they share with the city. Though there are many attractions for tourists to uncover, some of the must-visits include Buckingham Palace, London Eye, The Palace of Westminster, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Several airlines fly from New York (NYC) to London (LON). However, British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Iberia, Lufthansa, Air France, American Airlines, and US Airways offer direct flights. New York consists of three major airports namely New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York Newark Airport (EWR), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA). On the other hand, London boasts of five airports namely London Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Gatwick Airport (LGW), London City Airport (LCY), London Luton Airport (LTN), and London Stansted Airport (STN).
Some very interesting facts about the city pair are as follows:
- The distance from New York to London is 3,471 miles
- It takes approximately 7 hours, 27 minutes to travel to London from New York
- 431 flights take off from New York for London each week
- At least 25 carrier operate service to London from New York
- The number of seats of seats available from New York to London every day is 366,179
- American Airlines operates 15, the maximum number of nonstop flights to London from New York
- Boston is the most popular city for stopovers from New York to London
Passengers who wish to book cheap flights to London from New York can book through our website or call us directly!