Cheap Tickets from New York to Los Angeles
Los Angeles is the Hollywood of the world. The Californian city is home to some of the best tourist attractions in the world. A haven for travelers, the city is flocked throughout the year. People visiting here are not disappointed as the city offers a lot to its visitors. Of the many attractions, the most popular ones include Disneyland, Universal Studios, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Santa Monica Pier, and Walt Disney Concert Hall.
The city of Los Angeles is easily accessible from New York. Many airlines offer flights from New York (NYC) to Los Angeles (LAX). Virgin America, American Airlines, US Airways, Alaska Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines offer nonstop connections. New York’s three main airports that receive maximum passenger traffic include New York Newark Airport (EWR), New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA). On the other hand, Los Angeles consists of one airport named Los Angeles International (LAX).
Both the cities are very popular in their own domain, however a few interesting facts between the city pair include:
- Distance to Los Angeles from New York is 2,451 miles
- 5 hours, 23 minutes is the approximate travel time from New York to Los Angeles
- Passengers have an option to book one from 182,633 seats available from New York to Los Angeles each day
- The number of weekly flights to the Californian city from New York is 630
- Chicago is the favorite stopover destination to Los Angeles from New York
- Alaska Airlines offers maximum number of direct flights from New York to Los Angeles
- United Airlines operated six nonstop flights to Los Angeles from New York
Passengers who are keen to book cheap flights to Los Angeles from New York can contact Fare Buzz directly!