Cheap Tickets from New York to Atlanta
Atlanta is not only the capital but also one of the most thriving cities in the state of Georgia. The city is blessed with natural wealth and beauty in abundance and hence attracts travelers from different parts of the globe to its premises. Of the many attractions, World of Coco Cola, Fox Theater, CNN Center, Martin Luther King, Jr., National Historic Site, and The Center for Puppetry Arts are a must visit.
Many airlines operate service from New York to the Georgian city and provide seamless connections. AirTran Airways, American Airlines, US Airways and Delta Air Lines are a few carriers that offer direct service to Atlanta. Three prominent airports including New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), New York Newark Airport (EWR), and New York La Guardia Airport (LGA) serve the thriving city of New York. On the other hand, the well-known Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL) serves the city of Atlanta.
New York being a world city and a thriving center in the United States is connected to the rest of the country and the world. Some interesting facts however, about the city pair include:
- **The distance from New York (NYC) to Atlanta (ATL) is about 746 miles
- **The flying time from New York to Atlanta is approximately 1 hour
- **471 flights are available per week from New York to Atlanta
- **11 airline carriers offer service from New York to Atlanta
- **On an average, 126,504 daily seats are available from New York to Atlanta
- **AirTran Airways offer shortest service to Atlanta from New York
If you are keen to benefit from Cheap Airfares to Atlanta, you can contact Fare Buzz at 1-888-808-4123 today!