Top Flight Deals to Bangkok
* Travel dates Nov 27-Dec 27. Fares updated on: 10/17/2018 at 1:03 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Bangkok
Bangkok is a city synonym with fun, excitement, amusement, and unlimited thrill. The Thai capital is one of its kind destinations in Asia. Noted for its spectacular locales, striking shorelines, enthralling beaches, infinite adventures and more, the city is a popular hub in the South East Asian region for tourists. The Chao Phraya River adds an everlasting glory and charm to the thriving city. It is a blend of the modern, carefree, religious, and spiritual worlds. On one hand, it mirrors reflections of a busting town, and on the city, one can seek inner peace at one of its many offerings. There is a lot to explore here, however, some of the most popular names include The Grand Palace, The Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan, The Jim Thompson House, The Vimanmek Mansion, Safari World, Dusit Zoo, Siam Park City, and Rajamangala National Stadium.
The city of Bangkok shares a strong air network with the rest of the world. Several airlines operate flights from Miami (MIA) to Bangkok (BKK). British Airways, Thai Airways, Swiss, Qatar Airways, China Southern Airlines, Aeroflot, and Delta Air Lines offer cheap tickets on this one-way route. While Miami International Airport (MIA) is the only airport to serve the Florida city, Thai capital boasts of two. These include Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and Bangkok Don Meung Airport (DMK).
Let us look at some of the interesting facts about the city pair:
- The approximate distance from Miami to Bangkok is 9,713 miles
- It takes at about 19 hours, 56 minutes to arrive in the Thai capital from Miami
- Being a popular destination, almost 145 flights depart the Florida city for Bangkok each week
- About 390, 55o seats are available from Miami to Bangkok every day
- London IS the most preferred stopover destination en-route Bangkok from the Florida city