Top Flight Deals to Nairobi
* Travel dates Aug 20-Sep 17. Fares updated on: 7/9/2020 at 3:04 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Nairobi
Nairobi is the main entry point into Kenya. The capital city is also the largest in the country and a primary tourist destination. The city is named after a famous idiom in the Massai language Enkare Nyrobi. This phrase means cold water. Fascinatingly, River Nairobi is also known as Enkare Nyrobi. This river flows through the city and adds to its graceful charm. The capital city is full of exciting adventures and encompasses several sightseeing options. Some of the must visit places here include The Cathedral Basilica of the Holy Family, Nairobi National Park, Nairobi Arboretum, The Karen Blixen Museum, The Giraffe Centre, and Bomas of Kenya.
It is connected to the United States and the rest of the world through strong air connectivity. Being a popular gateway into the country, various airlines offer cheap tickets from Miami (MIA) to Nairobi (NBO). Carriers like British Airways, American Airlines, Swiss, Etihad, Qatar Airways, United Airlines, Emirates, and Air Berlin provide service from Miami International Airport (MIA) to the city. The Kenyan capital boasts of two airports namely Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta Airport (NBO), and Nairobi Wilson Airport (WIL).
Let us now look at some of the unknown facts about this city pair:
- Approximate distance from the Florida city to Nairobi is roughly 7,936 miles
- It takes about 16 hours, 22 minutes to fly from Miami to the Kenyan capital
- Travelers have a choice of booking one from 147,125 seats available on this one-way route each day
- No less than 11 airlines operate flights to Nairobi from Miami
- London is a preferred stopover destination en-route Nairobi from the East Coast destination