Top Flight Deals to Manila
* Travel dates Dec 28-Jan 23. Fares updated on: 11/18/2018 at 1:41 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Manila
Manila is a popular gateway into the country of Philippines. Apart from serving as the main entry into the island nation, and its capital, it is a famous tourism destination in the entire South East Asian region. The cities of Caloocan Novatas, San Juan, Quezon City, Mandaluyong, Makati, and Pasay surround it in different directions. A primary city, it is blessed with various attractions of interest for the travelers. Some of these include The Manila Ocean Park, Fort Santiago, Rizal Park, The La Loma Catholic Cemetery, San Agustin Church, The Manila Metropolitan Cathedral-Basilica, The Coconut Palace, and Taft Avenue.
The capital city shares a strong network with the rest of the world. It is well connected with the United States and has various airlines from different destinations. Travelers have various options to book cheap tickets from Miami (MIA) to Manila (MNL). Airlines like Delta Air Lines, Japan Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, and ANA offer flights from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Manila Ninoy Aquino Airport (MNL).
Both these cities are popular in their domains. However, let us look at some of the little known facts about the city pair:
- Manila is approximately 9,313 miles away from Miami
- It takes approximately 19 hours, 8 minutes to arrive in the Filipino capital from Miami
- At least 13 airlines operate service on this one-way route
- New York serves as a preferred stopover destination en-route to Manila from the Florida city
- 55,452 seats are available every day from Miami to Manila
- Almost 42 flights depart from Miami for Manila on a weekly basis