Top Flight Deals to Fort Lauderdale
* Travel dates Dec 08-Jan 07. Fares updated on: 10/29/2020 at 21:29 PM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale is a popular beach destination in the state of Florida. Situated on the East Coast, the city welcomes hundreds of local and foreign travelers each day. Its geographic location on the mighty Atlantic Ocean makes it a popular destination especially during the chilly winter months experienced on the West Coast. The city has something for the entertainment of all. No matter whether you are young or old, you are sure to have fun in this bustling city. The city has a lot of interesting options for its travelers. Some of these include Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, The Bonnet House, The International Swimming Hall of Fame and Museum, The Fort Lauderdale Swap Shop, Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church, and Lockhart Stadium.
The city is well-connected to the rest of the United States. Various airlines offer cheap tickets from Miami (MIA) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL). Some of the carriers that fly passengers from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL) include names like US Airways, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and Alaska Airlines. This city is a hotbed of activity throughout the year. It is not only a popular destination with the West Coasters but also the travelers in the neighborhood.
Both these cities are very famous for specific reasons. However, let us look at some of the interesting facts about them:
- The approximate distance from Miami to Fort Lauderdale is 21 miles
- It takes as little as 32 minutes to fly to Fort Lauderdale from Miami
- At least 515 international flights take off from Miami for Fort Lauderdale each week
- Most flights arriving in Fort Lauderdale land in the city during the afternoons