Top Flight Deals to Frankfurt
* Travel dates May 27-Jun 26. Fares updated on: 4/16/2021 at 20:16 PM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Frankfurt
Frankfurt is a loved tourist destination in Germany. The city holds high regards in the eyes of the locals as well as outsiders for rising to glory from ashes. After being etched in golden letters, it today represents the face of the cultured, civilized, and modern Germany. A popular tourist destination, it is flocked by travelers from within the country, Europe, and abroad. Not just the leisure travelers, it has become a favorite resort of even the business community. Irrespectively, it continues to welcome travelers from far off places in millions each year. It has a number of interesting places to visit. Some of these include Goethe House, The Naturmuseum Senckenberg, Alte Oper, Frankfurt Zoological Garden, and Frankfurt Cathedral.
It is a global city and is visited by hundreds of travelers every single day. As such, it shares a strong air network with the rest of the world. Likewise, a number of flights depart Miami (MIA) for Frankfurt (FRA) each day. Of the many airlines operating service, some of the names include Lufthansa, United Airlines, TAP Portugal, Air Canada, British Airways, US Airways, Air France, Alitalia, and Iberia. While Miami International Airport (MIA) serves the Florida city, Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA) and Frankfurt Hahn Airport (HHN) cater to the needs of travelers in the German city.
While we all know both these cities as popular tourist destinations, little do we know that:
- Frankfurt is about 4,833 miles away from Miami
- It takes approximately 10 hours, 10 minutes to reach then German city from Miami
- Nearly 474,482 seats are available from Miami to Frankfurt on a daily basis
- At least 379 flights depart Miami for Frankfurt every week
- Most connecting flights on this one-way route stop at London