Top Flight Deals to Paris
* Travel dates Nov 08-Dec 09. Fares updated on: 9/28/2020 at 1:26 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Paris
Paris is one of the most incredible gateways into France. The lovely city is most revered for its romantic offerings, gorgeous milieu, fashion districts, and a plethora of activities to indulge in fun and thrill. Eiffel Tower is a landmark that represents the city’s pride and importance to the world. A trip to the beautiful and cultured city will leave travelers more enriched and enlightened about love and harmony. It is blessed with several exclusive attractions. Some of these are Les Invalides, Louvre Museum, Disneyland Paris, The Avenue des Champs-Élysées, The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, and Notre-Dame de Paris. A large number of travelers flock to this city each day.
The French capital is connected to the rest of the world including the United States. Various airlines offer service here. Travelers can book cheap tickets from Miami (MIA) to Paris (PAR) with Fare Buzz and benefit from various deals and discounts available on this one-way route. Airlines like Aeroflot, British Airways, Air Berlin, Air Canada, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Air France, Alitalia, and American Airlines fly from Miami International Airport (MIA). Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), Paris Orly Airport (ORY), Paris Beauvais Airport (BVA) are three airports that serve the French capital.
Both Miami and Paris are very popular in the United States and France. However, let us look some of the lesser-known facts about these cities:
- The approximate distance from Miami to Paris is 4,578 miles
- It takes about 9 hours, 39 minutes to fly to Paris from Miami
- At least 21 airlines operate flights from the Florida city to Paris
- New York is the most famous stopover hub on the way to the French capital from Miami
- 211 flights operate on a weekly basis on this one-way route
- An astounding 371,033 seats are available each day to Paris from Miami