Top Flight Deals to Kingston
* Travel dates Mar 30-Apr 28. Fares updated on: 2/19/2020 at 1:29 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Kingston
Kingston, the Jamaican capital is a popular tourist resort in the Caribbean. The city is thriving and full of energy. Millions of travelers visiting its premises each day keep it busting and alive. Popular for its turquoise waters, spectacular panorama, white sand beaches, unlimited adventure opportunities, and thrill, the city is a perfect gateway to head towards for a holiday full of adventure. Besides, a plethora of activities, the city has several sightseeing options available too. Some of these include The National Gallery of Jamaica, The National Dance Theatre Company of Jamaica, Lime Cay, Bob Marley Museum, The Blue Mountains, and National Heroes Park.
The Jamaican city is a popular gateway into the island country and the region. It is visited by hundreds of travelers each day from the United States and abroad. Various airlines connect Miami (MIA) with Kingston (KIN). Some of the airlines, which operate service from the Florida city here, include American Airlines, US Airways, Delta Air Lines, Caribbean Airlines, Copa Airlines, British Airways, and Air Canada. Miami International Airport (MIA) and Kingston Norman Manley Airport (KIN) serve Miami and Kingston respectively.
While Miami and Kingston continue to entice tourists from across the globe, some of the lesser-known facts about them consist of:
- Approximate distance from Miami to Kingston is 577 miles
- It takes about 1 hour, 39 minutes to arrive in Kingston from Miami
- At least 10 flights are offered from Miami each week for the Jamaican capital
- 1,575 seats are available on a daily basis from the Florida city to Kingston every week
- Panama City is the preferred stopover destination on this one-way route