Top Flight Deals to Johannesburg
* Travel dates Dec 09-Jan 08. Fares updated on: 10/30/2020 at 1:25 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Johannesburg
Johannesburg is the heart of South Africa. The lively city is sophisticated, vivacious, vivid, and fun loving. Its grace, glory, and charm attract travelers even from far off places on the planet. Joburg, Joeys, Joni, eGoli, Jozi, and Jhbare are some other names that make up its identity. A popular gateway into the country, it is flocked by millions of travelers each day who visit here to explore its diverse culture and wealth of resources. It is blessed with several attractions. Some of the most popular names include Johannesburg Zoo, Gold Reef City, Lion Park, Montecas, Cradle of Humankind, and The Apartheid Museum. The city has something for everyone and disappoints none.
Various airlines fly to the city from different destinations worldwide. It also shares a strong connection with Miami. Indeed, several airlines offer cheap flights from Miami (MIA) to Johannesburg (JNB). Airlines that fly from Miami International Airport (MIA) to OR Tambo international Airport (JNB) include British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, American Airlines, TAM, United Airlines, Swiss, Lufthansa, Qatar Airways, Etihad, Air Berlin, and KLM.
Both these cities are famous for their own reasons, however, let us look at a few intriguing facts about the city pair here:
- Approximate distance from Miami to Johannesburg is 8,046 miles
- It takes almost 16 hours, 36 minutes to reach Johannesburg from Miami
- 252,878 seats are available each day on this one-way route
- Most connecting flights stop at London en-route Johannesburg from the Florida city
- At least 16 airlines operate service from Miami to this South African destination