Top Flight Deals to Las Vegas
* Travel dates Mar 27-Apr 24. Fares updated on: 2/17/2019 at 4:32 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Miami to Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a famous gateway into the state of Nevada. Popular for its unending charm, millions of travelers throng the city in search for fun, excitement, and entertainment. Various casinos adorn the city limits and pave way for those travelers who wish to explore its gambling avenues. A trip to the city transports to the state of trance. Animated visitors, restless casinos, flamboyant streets, and the magnetic allure together account for the city’s lively spirits. It is generous to all and disappoints none, no matter the age! It is the character of this vivacious city, which makes it one of the most sought after holiday destinations in the United States. It also boasts of various attractions for sightseeing. Some of these include Fremont Street, The Adventuredome, The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Mob Museum, and A Little White Wedding Chapel.
The city of Miami (MIA) is well connected with Las Vegas (LAS). Several airlines operate flights from the Florida city here. Airlines like American Airlines, US Airways, United Airlines, and Delta Air Lines offer flights from Miami International Airport (MIA) to Las Vegas Mccarran International Airport (LAS). Travelers have various options at their disposal to book cheap tickets on this one-way route.
While we all know Miami and Las Vegas for various reasons, let us look at some little known facts about the city pair:
- The approximate distance from Miami to Las Vegas is 2,181 miles
- It takes about 4 hours, 49 minutes to fly to Las Vegas from Miami
- Apparently, American Airlines, a prominent commercial carrier operates the shortest flight on this one-way route
- The shortest distance from the Florida city to the thriving Las Vegas is believed to be of about 2175 miles