Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Accra
Accra is a beautiful city in the African nation of Ghana. The city serves as the country’s capital and a popular gateway. Being the most popular destination, it is flocked by hundreds of travelers each day. The city is a modernized and well-developed, and presents a picture contrary to the image of a typical African city. It shares a strong network with other important world cities and travelers can easily find cheap tickets to Accra from various locations. There are many interesting places worth a visit here, which include Kakum National Park, Lake Volta, Mole National Park, Labadi Beach, and The National Museum of Ghana.
Several airlines fly to this beautiful city. A few of the airlines that operate flights between Los Angeles (LAX) and Accra (ACC) consist of Turkish Airlines, Emirates, British Airways, United Airlines, Lufthansa, Delta Air Lines, and KLM. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) serves the Californian city. On the other hand, Kotoka International Airport (ACC) takes care of domestic and international arrivals and departures to and from the city.
Though both cities are popular in their own space, some interesting facts about the city pair include:
- Total distance from the Ghanaian capital to the Californian city is about 7,572 miles
- It takes approximately 15 hours, 39 minutes to fly between the city pair
- At least, 10 airlines operate service on the one-way route
- Washington D.C. is a popular stopover destination for most flights en-route Accra from Los Angeles
- About 250 flights depart Los Angeles each week for Accra
- Overall, 147, 663 seats are available each day for Accra from Los Angeles
Those who wish to book cheap tickets from Los Angeles to Accra can book tickets with Fare Buzz. For more details dial 1-888-808-4123.