Top Flight Deals to Montego Bay
* Travel dates Aug 18-Sep 17. Fares updated on: 7/6/2015 at 2:05 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Montego Bay
Montego Bay is a popular Caribbean destination in the beautiful Jamaica. The second largest city of the island country, it never once ceases to amaze the travelers visiting its beautiful premises. Blessed with gorgeous white sand beaches, turquoise waters, duty-free shopping, and cruise line terminal, there is a lot to indulge and enjoy in this city. The quaint and scenic short mountains add to the charm and then glory of this lovely city. These mountains lend a picturesque flavor to the overall charisma here. Tough many places of interest grace the city’s limits, some of the popular names include Bellefield Great House & Gardens, White Witch of Rose Hall, Sam Sharpe Square, Doctor's Cave Beach Club, and Cornwall Beach.
Several airlines from around the world and the city of Los Angeles (LAX) operate service to Montego Bay (MBJ). Carriers like Spirit Airlines, AirTran Airways, Delta Air Lines, US Airways, united Airlines, Air Canada, Copa Airlines, and Caribbean Airlines offer flights from the Californian city to this popular holiday destination. The airports serving both the cities are named as Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Sangster International Airport (MBJ).
Some of the little known facts about the city pair include:
- The flying distance from Los Angeles to Montego Bay is about 2,700 miles
- It takes approximately 5 hours, 54 minutes to reach the Jamaican city from Los Angeles
- At least 285 flights depart the Californian city each week for Montego Bay
- Miami, the popular beach destination in Florida, is a preferred stopover destination en-route Montego Bay from Los Angeles
- About 146,443 seats are available each day from Los Angeles to Montego Bay
- At least 10 airlines operate service on this one-way route