Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Rome
Rome, renowned world over as the “Eternal City”, is situated on River Tiber. The city offers a picturesque view with its beautiful location between the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Apennine Mountains. This ancient city has thousands of years of history behind it. Rome entices its visitors endlessly with its carried attractions and sightseeing opportunities that include old palaces, historical monuments and landmarks, ancient basilicas and churches, graceful fountains and ornate statues. Rome is undoubtedly a great destination to visit.
There are plenty of options for air travel to Rome from Los Angeles. Many prominent airlines keep Rome Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) connected well with the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Rome has two international airports. Rome Fiumicino International Airport is the primary hub, while other important airport is Ciampino International Airport, which mostly caters to European low-cost carriers like Ryanair and EasyJet. Major international airlines flying between Los Angeles and Rome include Alitalia, United Airlines, SWISS and Air France.
There are many airlines that keep Rome well connected to Los Angeles with their strong flight network. Here are some important facts about this city pair worth knowing. These include:
- The flight distance from Los Angeles to Rome is 6355 miles
- It takes flights from Los Angeles to Rome approximately 16 hours to reach
- A total of 453,707 seats are provided on a daily basis on Los Angeles-Rome route
- 23 airlines operate flights between the two cities
- 319 flights are conducted on a weekly basis between the two cities
- SWISS provides 4 one-stop flights from Los Angeles to Rome
Looking for cheap airfares to Paris from Los Angeles? Contact one of our travel experts at Fare Buzz today!