Top Flight Deals to Rio De Janeiro
* Travel dates Jul 07-Aug 06. Fares updated on: 5/28/2015 at 2:43 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Rio De Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro is a popular tourist destination in Brazil. Rio, as it is commonly referred to as, is one city that encompasses the beauty, mirth, fun, and adventure in the popular South American nation. The city is flocked by large number of travelers during the Rio Carnival. A cosmopolitan city to the core, it has several places that capture the attention of the travelers. Of the many popular places of interest, some of the best names include Christ the Redeemer, Copacabana, The Tijuca Forest, Sugarloaf Mountain, The Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden, and Ipanema.
Various popular airlines fly to the city from different parts of the world. The city is well connected to the rest of the world and many airlines offer cheap tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Rio de Janeiro (RIO). Delta Air Lines, US Airways, American Airlines, LAN Airlines, Copa Airlines, TAM, British Airways, Alitalia, and Lufthansa are a few carriers that operate the one-way route. The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) serves the Californian city. On the other hand, Rio De Janeiro International Airport (GIG) and Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Airport (SDU) offer flights to and from the Brazilian city.
The cities are very popular amongst the travelers however, let us uncover some of the little known facts about the city pair:
- Rio is almost 6,293 miles away from the city of Los Angeles
- It takes about 13 hours, 5 minutes to fly from the Californian city to Rio
- Not less than 10 airlines operate service on this one-way route
- New York is a preferred stopover destination from Los Angeles to Rio
- About 46,561 seats are available each day from Los Angeles to the Brazilian city