Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Dubai
Dubai is a city that needs no introduction. The thriving city in the United Arab Emirates, is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the region. Travelers from all parts of the world flock to its gorgeous premises for a pleasurable time with their friends and family. The desert city is blessed with several attractions that capture the attentions of the ones visiting here. Located in the southern part of the Persian Gulf, the city is bustling with travelers all through the year. Being a popular city, it shares a strong network with other important global cities. Several airlines offer cheap tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Dubai (DXB) each day.
Many airlines fly from the Californian city to the Asian destination every single day. Some of the airlines like Emirates, Aeroflot, Turkish Airlines, China Eastern, Cathay Pacific, China Southern, Delta Air Lines, and KLM operate direct or one-stop flights on this route. While Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) serves the popular Californian city, Dubai International Airport (DXB) continues to welcome domestic and international travelers every single day.
Let us look at some of the most interesting facts about the two cities:
- Dubai is almost 8,330 miles away from Los Angeles
- It takes close to 17 hours, 10 minutes to arrive in the Gulf City from Los Angeles
- 387 flights depart Los Angeles for the Asian city every week
- At least 16 airlines operate service on this one-way route
- Travelers can book from 316,504 seats available for Dubai from Los Angeles every day
Travelers have an option to book cheap tickets from Los Angeles to Dubai with Fare Buzz!