Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Nairobi
Nairobi is a beautiful city located in Kenya. It serves the capital and the largest city of this African nation. The city derives its name from a popular Massai idiom Enkare Nyrobi, which literally means cold water. Interestingly this phrase is another name of the River Nairobi that flows through the city and adds to its grace and charm. The city however, is commonly termed as Green City in the Sun and sports plush and lush environs. Nairobians absolutely love their city and ensure that travelers visiting here enjoy a hearty time. Though the city is blessed with numerous attractions, some of the popular names here include Nairobi National Park, The Karen Blixen Museum, Bomas of Kenya, The Giraffe Center, Nairobi Arboretum, and The Cathedral Basilica of the Holy Family.
Various airlines fly to the city from different parts of the world. Many airlines also offer service from Los Angeles (LAX) to Nairobi (NBO). Carriers like Turkish Airlines, Emirates, China Southern Airlines, Swiss, British Airways, Korean Air, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, and KLM fly on this one-way route. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO) serve both the cities respectively.
Let us now look at some of the hidden facts about the city pair:
- The total distance from the Californian city to Nairobi is roughly 9,664 miles
- It takes approximately 19 hours, 50 minutes to fly from Los Angeles to the Kenyan capital
- At least 207 flights are available from Los Angeles to Nairobi on a daily basis
- Travelers have an option of booking one amongst 149,506 seats available on this one-way route each day
- No less than 10 airlines operate flights to Nairobi from Los Angeles
- London comprises a popular stopover hub en-route Nairobi from the West Coast destination