Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Kingston
Kingston is a well-known Caribbean destination. The capital city of Jamaica is a hotbed of activity all through the year. Blessed with natural wealth like gorgeous shorelines, white sand beaches, azure waters, and plethora of outdoor adventure activities, the city offers the perfect milieu of a great holiday destination in the region. The National Dance Theater Company of Jamaica, Bob Marley Museum, National Heroes Park, The Blue Mountains, Lime Cay, and The National Gallery of Jamaica are some of the most popular places of interest here.
Kingston continues to fascinate the imagination of hundreds of travelers that visit its premises in millions each year. Many airlines from around the world offer cheap tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Kingston (KIN). Airlines like Delta Air Lines, US Airways, American Airlines, Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Caribbean Airlines, and Air Canada operate service to the Jamaican capital from the popular Californian city. Kingston Norman Manley Airport (KIN) serves this Caribbean city, while the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) caters to the travelers in the city of Los Angeles.
While Los Angeles and Kingston continue to attract travelers from around the world, some of the little known facts about these cities include:
- The distance from Los Angeles to Kingston is almost 2,781 miles
- It takes about 6 hours, 4 minutes to arrive in the Jamaican capital from Los Angeles
- Miami in the Florida State is the hotspot as the popular stopover destination on this one-way route
- Almost 87 flights depart the Californian city for the Jamaican capital on a weekly basis
- 62,138 seats are available for travelers between the city pair each day
Travelers who are keen to book cheap tickets to Kingston from Los Angeles can contact Fare Buzz and dial 1-888-808-4123 to speak to our travel experts!