Top Flight Deals to Cancun
* Travel dates Aug 31-Oct 03. Fares updated on: 7/23/2016 at 1:24 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Cancun
Cancun is a beautiful city situated on the southeastern part of the Latin American country of Mexico. Situated in the beautiful locales of the gorgeous Yucatán Peninsula, the city attracts travelers from different parts of the globe. Being a popular tourist hub in the region hundreds of travelers flock to its alluring premises each day. Blessed with nature’s bounty, the city has some incredible places of interest. Of the many popular attractions, some popular names include Chichen Itza, Coba, Isla Contoy, Ik Kil, and Xel-Ha Park.
The Mexican city shares a well-knit air network with the rest of the world. Many airlines offer cheap tickets from Los Angeles (LAX) to Cancun (CUN). United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, US Airways, Aeromexico, Volaris, JetBlue Airways, and Air Canada offer service from the Californian city to Cancun. The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) serves the city of Los Angeles, while Cancun International Airport (CUN) serves the popular Mexican gateway.
Both these cities are very popular in their own domain. However, let us uncover some of the little known facts about them:
- Cancun is roughly 2,109 miles away from the city of Los Angeles
- It takes almost 4 hours, 43 minutes to reach the Mexican city from Los Angeles
- At least 15 airlines offer service on the one-way route
- About 319 flights depart for Cancun from the Californian city each week
- Dallas/Fort Worth in the state of Texas is the popular stopover hub between the city pair
- 185, 596 seats are available each day for travelers who wish to fly from Los Angeles to Cancun
Travelers who want to book tickets to Cancun from Los Angeles can contact one of our travel experts at Fare Buzz today!