Top Flight Deals to New York
* Travel dates Aug 11-Sep 10. Fares updated on: 7/2/2015 at 2:59 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to New York
New York City, also called “The Big Apple”, is most populous city in the U.S. This magnificent city is most often referred to as the “centre of the universe”. With a area spanning 305 sq miles, the New York Metropolitan Area is considered to be the largest metropolitan area in the United States. It is also among the 15 largest metropolitan cities in the world. New York City has since ages attracted people to settle down because of its unique fusion of various lifestyles and cultures. The city keeps on enticing tourists with its varied attractions, such as its pristine beaches, the glittering skyline of the Manhattan, the Statue of Liberty, are among the few worth seeing and exploring.
New York City is connected with Los Angeles via its several airports – John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), Westchester Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR). The city is several by many airlines that operate flights from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Major airlines operating nonstop and one-stop flights between the two cities include Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Virgin America, American Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways, and many others.
New York City is easily accessible with an efficient network of flights from Los Angeles. Some of the interesting facts here would help you know this city pair better. These include:
- 79 airlines operate flights between Los Angeles and New York
- New York is served by 436 direct flights from Los Angeles
- Flights from Los Angeles to New York connect to 74 cities
- Chicago is the preferred connecting city by most passengers flying between the two cities
- The earliest flight to New York from Los Angeles depart at 0:05 am
- The flight distance between Los Angeles and New York City is 2474 miles
- Flights from Los Angeles to New York City take approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes to reach
Are you planning to travel from Los Angeles to New York? Fare Buzz will help you book cheap airfares to New York City. Contact our travel experts today.