Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Miami
Miami is a popular West Coast city located on the shorelines of the mighty Atlantic Ocean. The city is a popular beach resort in the state of Florida. Hundreds of West Coasters visit its warm lands during the harsh and chilly winter months experienced on their side. Otherwise, too, it attracts millions of travelers to its striking and charming premises and acts as a perfect sun and sand destination during a pleasurable trip. There are various places of interest worth exploring here. However, some of the most popular names include Miami Seaquarium, Miami-Dade Zoological Park, Coral Castle, The Pérez Art Museum Miami, and HistoryMiami.
Several airlines operate flights to the beautiful Florida city. Airlines that offer nonstop service from Los Angeles (LAX) to Miami (MIA) include US Airways, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, and Alaska Airlines. Other airlines that fly on this one-way route are Copa Airlines, and Aeromexico. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) serves the Californian city. On the other hand, Miami international Airport (MIA) takes care of the domestic and international travelers visiting the city.
Let us look at some of the most intriguing facts about the city pair:
- The approximate distance from Los Angeles to Miami is 2,339 miles
- It takes about 4 hours, 26 minutes to fly to the Florida city from Los Angeles
- At least 9 airlines operates service on this one-way route
- Overall, 141,555 seats are readily available from the Californian city to the Florida city on a daily basis
- New York is the most popular stopover hub to fly to Miami from Los Angeles
Passengers can now contact our travels experts at Fare Buzz and dial 1-888-808-4123 to know more about the current deals and offers!