Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Paris
Paris, the capital of France, is also known as a city of magical lights. It is also renowned world over as the capital of fashion. The city captivates the tourists from world over with its ancient monuments, historical landmarks, works of art, and of course, its amazing boulevards. Paris is a veritable paradise for vacationers. Tourist hot spots like the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Orsay Museum and the Louvre Museum endlessly keep the scores of tourists spellbound. This ‘City of Romance’ is simply awe inspiring and a must-visit destination in Europe.
Travelers from Los Angeles to Paris have plenty of options available. Three international airports – Orly International Airport (ORY), Beauvais (BVA) and Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) – keep the city well connected with the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). Major airlines operating flights between Los Angeles and Paris include Air France, United Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Canada, Delta Air Lines, and others.
A strong air network connects Paris with Los Angeles efficiently. Here are some interesting facts that you must know about this city pair. These are as follows:
- 24 airlines conduct flights between Los Angeles and Paris
- 11 nonstop flights are operated by El Al between the two cities
- 397,961 seats are provided on a daily basis on flights from Los Angeles to Paris
- The shortest flight distance between LAX and CDG is 6,216 miles, and is operated by SWISS
- There are 462 weekly flights services from Los Angeles to Paris
- Air France provides most nonstop flights between the two cities
- Passengers prefer New York to connect for one-stop flights on Los Angeles-Paris route
Does your travel itinerary include flights from Los Angeles to Paris? Contact our travel experts at Fare Buzz today for cheap airfares to Paris.
Latest Los Angeles to Paris Updates
The journey from Los Angeles to Paris is smooth Mar 20, 2014
Los Angeles is one of the most frequented cities in the United States. The thriving Californian city is a hotbed of activities throughout the year. The city receives travelers in l...Read More