Top Flight Deals to London
* Travel dates May 28-Jun 27. Fares updated on: 4/18/2015 at 1:15 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to London
London, which is situated on the banks of River Thames, is a historic global city. If we go by its sheer size, it would not be out of place to say that London is a country in its own right. This mother city of the entire English speaking world can simultaneously puzzle and captivate the visitors. If you are traveling to London from Los Angeles or other parts of the world for the first time, the experience can prove to be daunting, particularly when you are visiting the city’s historic centre or around Greater London. This truly multicultural and vibrant megalopolis in England offers many attractions and sightseeing opportunities to its visitors. Some of the famous attractions worth visiting here include the Buckingham Palace, The London Eye, the Marble Arch and The Shard.
London is quite accessible from Los Angeles and one can easily reach here through many international airlines. Major airlines offering flights services between the two cities include British Airways, American Airlines, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic Airways. The flight distance between Los Angeles and London is about 5459 miles, and it takes long-haul flights approximately 14 hours to reach London Heathrow Airport (LHR) from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
Los Angeles and London are quite accessible and well connected through a strong flight network. Some of interesting facts regarding this city pair are worth knowing. These include:
- 455 flights operate every week between Los Angeles and London
- Most nonstop flights from Los Angeles to London are operated by American Airlines
- The most popular connection for one-stop flights between the two cities is Chicago
- 461,995 seats are available on a daily basis on flights from Los Angeles to London
- The shortest flight distance between the two cities is offered by Alitalia and is of 6,632 miles
- Finnair operates the smallest aircraft, a B737 configured with 148` seats
If you are interested in booking cheap airfares to London, then contact one of our travel experts at Fare Buzz today!