Top Flight Deals to Sao Paulo
* Travel dates Jun 15-Jul 18. Fares updated on: 5/3/2016 at 4:36 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo is a popular city in the South American nation of Brazil. It also serves as the largest city here and is a popular gateway into the country. Millions of travelers throng the city each year to indulge in fun, and adventure. Blessed with several natural and man-made attractions, the city makes a perfect destination to spend an enthralling time with your loved ones rediscovering your own self. Though there are many popular places of interest here, some of the best names consist of Hopi Hari, The São Paulo Museum of Art, Paulista Avenue, Credicard Hall, Municipal Theatre of São Paulo, Edifício Itália.
The city being a primary global city is well connected to the rest of the world. It shares a strong network to various cities in the United States as well. US Airways, Spirit Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and JetBlue Airways are a few carriers that help travelers’ book cheap tickets from (LAX) to (SAO). Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) serves the Californian city. Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport (GRU) and Sao Paulo Congonhas Airport (CGH) are two main airports that cater to the flyers in the Brazilian city.
Let us look at some of the little known facts about the city pair:
- Approximate distance from Los Angeles to the Brazilian city is 6,148 miles
- It takes close to 12 hours, 48 minutes to fly to Sao Paulo from the Californian city
- Close to 314 flights, operate service between the city pair each week
- New York is a popular destination for connecting flights on this one-way route
- 165,720 seats are available on a daily basis between the two cities