Cheap Tickets from Los Angeles to Frankfurt
Frankfurt is one of the most popular destinations in Germany. In fact, the city serves as a popular gateway into the country as well as Europe. A modern, developed, and contemporary city, it continues to capture the attention of both leisure and business travelers from around the world. Though there are many attractions for a traveler to explore here, some of the most frequented places of interest include The Naturmuseum Senckenberg, Frankfurt Zoological Garden, Frankfurt Cathedral, Alte Oper, and Goethe House.
Being a global city, many airlines fly here from various destinations spread around the world. Airlines like Lufthansa and United Airlines offer nonstop service from Los Angeles (LAX) to Frankfurt (FRA). Other airlines, which fly here from the Californian city, include Turkish Airlines, Aeroflot, Air New Zealand, British Airways, and Delta Air Lines. Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) caters to the domestic and international travelers in the city of Los Angeles. On the other hand, Frankfurt am Main (FRA) continues to serve the German city.
While we all know both these as popular tourist destinations, little do we know that:
- The German city is 5,794 miles far away from the Californian city
- Approximately 12 hours, 5 minutes is the flying time to Frankfurt from the West Coast city
- London, the British capital is the most popular stopover hub en-route Frankfurt from Los Angeles
- At least 24 airlines serve the one-way route
- Almost 401 flights depart from Los Angeles for the popular European gateway each week
- 456,231 are the seats available between the city pair on a daily basis
For more details and bookings, travelers can contact our travel experts and dial 1-888-808-4123!